The People’s DJ. Versatile & Experienced.
A Premier DJ, VJ & Host
Terry Moran is a multi-award winning Disc Jockey who has performed as a Host & DJ for over 1,500 events, including over 40 weddings in 2016. The largest mobile DJ magazine in the USA, ‘Mobile Beat’ has selected Moran as a National DJ All Star on six separate occasions. A club DJ for over 15 years, Moran’s style is not that of your average DJ. Rocking weddings, parties and corporate events with flair and he has the reviews to back it up.
He has been the Host & DJ on the Budweiser Concert series, and has opened up for bands like Lee Brice, Everclear, Eddie Money, Peter Wolf, Tigerlily, Chad LaMarsh, Josh Logan, Tim Charron and others. Boston radio personalities, Red Sox players, corporate executives, gala openings, and high end weddings have trusted DJ Terry Moran and will continue to for years to come.
There is no substitute for experience. Combining a high level of professionalism, veteran microphone skills, deep musical knowledge with a fun attitude, Terry Moran energizes a party like no other. Terry started his DJ career in college at Fitchburg State in western Mass many moons ago. Since then, he has spun and toured with:
- Chosen to spin the “DJ Takeover” at Tropicana in Las Vegas in March 2016
- Official DJ of Lowell Spinners, Lowell Golden Gloves, NH Easter Seals, Naswa Resort & Make A Wish NH
- Bike Week Laconia 2015, 2016 & 2017 at Laconia Harley Davidson
- DJ appearance at MBLV at the Rivera (RIP) in Las Vegas in 2010 & 2015
- Apres Ski Parties at Loon Mountain & Waterville Valley Ski area for 15 years
- NewYearsNation.com (Boston NYE Party, 2007 & 2008)
- DJ set (and played drums) DJ HALL OF FAME AWARDS’ Las Vegas (Feb 2006)
- Nike.com soccer tour (Spring 2006)
- Rolling Stone Magazine (RSU Unleashed Collegiate National Tour, 2002) DJ, Tour Manager & Game Show Host
- National Association of College Activities Boston after party, (Nov 2004)
- Bud Light Concert Series (Northeast Ski Tour, 2002-2007)
- Bacardi (New England Ski Area Tour 2001-2006), Bacardi Cruises (2001-2005)
- Mikes Hard Lemonade Tour (Nov-Oct 2003)
- Bike Week Laconia every year since 1998, including a TV appearance on Discovery Channel in 2014
- Spun parties and clubs in Vegas at the Tropicana, The Venetian, Studio 54 – MGM Grand, Stardust (RIP),Rivera (RIP), & Luxor
- Headlined at over 20 different colleges/universities & 100 different clubs
- Has spun over 200 charity functions/galas, including for Habitat For Humanity, Greater Lawrence Family Health Care, The Lazurus House, Westford Youth Football Program
Terry is the official DJ of the The ManchVegas “Make-A-Wish Fundraiser – The 12th Annual Ugly Sweater Party!” We provide DJs, Red Carpet, Photo Booth, Video Screens, #Social Media Wall, Lighting and CO2 Cannon. To see this video, click the below link:
2016 Make-A-Wish Ugly Sweater Fundraiser – Ugly Manchvegas
Terry is very active in the profession and has gained the respect of his clients and peers as well. He was chosen to spin at the American DJ Awards Hall of Fame Induction ceremony, Feb 2006 in Las Vegas for over 1,500 DJs in attendance. DJ Times Magazine, the largest DJ publication in the world, picked Terry as the Mobile DJ of the Month in their Feb 2002 issue. He has been quoted in many DJ publications, and had a 3 page feature article in on him in Mobile Beat Magazine in May of 2016, written by DJ Dayna.
Terry has been asked to spin and speak 15+ times at the International DJ Expo, hosted by DJ TIMES MAGAZINE in Atlantic City (2000-2007, 2010 & 2013), and has spoken on panels at a The MBLV DJ Conference 7 times in Las Vegas.
He was picked by Nightclub & Bar Magazine to spin at Studio 54 inside the MGM Grand Hotel & Casino in Vegas for “The Show” a.k.a the Nightclub & Bar Convention in March 2003.